Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Welcome to our Blog!

Hello friends and family!  Welcome to our blog!  We have had a busy and fun filled start to life as Los Caldwell's!  Shortly after our return from our honeymoon we started the process of moving all of my things into Bryan's condo.  And by shortly I mean...the day after we got back from our honeymoon!  We were jolted back into reality as we loaded all of my belongings into boxes, down the steps, into the UHaul, up the steps and into our love nest!  We have since made it our new mission to shape up our home and have sold TONS of our things on Craigslist and then refurnished with new finds.  Gotta love Craigslist!  I will post before and after pictures soon of our place soon but for now I will leave the link to our wedding pictures for you to check out.  Lots of love!

http://stephenhunton.zenfolio.com/caldwelldeyoewedding

No comments:

Post a Comment