Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Deck the Halls!

We are officially ready for Christmas!  I have decorated the house, the presents are wrapped and our apple cider recipe is perfected!  My sister gave me a great tip on decorating this year that I thought I would share.  At Home Depot if you go to the area outside where the Christmas Trees are you will see a bin of scraps.  They are free and make beautiful decorations for the mantle...and did I mention they are FREE?! :)  I added a few silk poinsettia flowers and other decorations to the mantle, TV stand and our accent wall and I must say the house is full of Christmas cheer!


The mantle is a combination of lights, tree limb scraps, poinsettia leaves and silver pinecone branch.

Our little tree!  We bought this tree the first year we were dating and it has been 'our tree' every Christmas since.  This year I added a few more poinsettia flowers to try and jazz it up a bit!

The TV stand got a little spruce up.

And even Hamburger is ready for Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment